Model SC-2004-DL Sequential Circulator is a 4 chamber gradient, sequential, pneumatic compression device, intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary Lymphedema. The device is also used for the treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency, as well as general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The SC-2004-DL is intended for home or hospital use.
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 11” x 7” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Pressure Range: 30-120mm Hg
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.5 A
- Cycle Time: Variable
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bi-lateral operation: Possible
What Does it Do?
1. Reduces Pain
2. Improves Lymphatic and Vascular Flow
3. Promotes Wound Healing
4. Prevents Infection
5. Provides Effective Prophylaxis for Venous Thrombosis
6. Reduces Dynamic Edema
Contact us now for a personalised advice and a quote