Bio Arterial Plus Model IC-BAP-DL is an Intermittent, Sequential, Pneumatic High Pressure, Rapid Inflation/Deflation Cycle Compression System that sequentially compresses both the foot and calf in patients suffering primarily from Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD).
The Bio Arterial Plus System is designed to deliver pressures of 120mmHg for two to three treatments per day. The Bio Arterial Plus System increases arterial blood flow in both the popliteal artery and at the tissue level. Substantial blood flow increases were realized through duplex ultrasonic imaging of the popliteal artery following treatment with the Bio Arterial Plus System. Through affective compression, resultant evacuation of venous blood from the lower limbs, enables replacement with substantial volumes of oxygenated arterial blood.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 12 x 8 (H x W x D)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Inflation: 4 secs (+/- .5 sec)
- Deflation/Rest: 16 secs (+/- 3.0 sec)
- Delay: Between Foot and Calf: 1 sec (+/- .5 sec)
- Cycle: 20 seconds / 3 cycles per minute
An adjunct therapy for patient with:
- Ischemic disease of the lower extremities
- Amputations (minor)
- Angioplasty/Stent failure
- Graft Failure
- Intermittent Claudication
- Rest pain, Night pain
- Small vessel disease