Model SC-2008-IS Sequential Circulator is a 8 chamber gradient, sequential, pneumatic compression device, intended for the primary or adjunctive treatment of primary or secondary Lymphedema. The device is also used for the treatment of chronic venous stasis ulcers and associated venous insufficiency, as well as general treatment of swelling of the extremities. The SC-2008 is intended for home or hospital use. This slow cycle pump is designed based on recommendations of world renowned lymphology expert, prof. Dr. Waldemar Olszewski, MD, PhD. He recommends uses this system with high pressure.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 12 x 8 (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Pressure Range: 0-125mm Hg
- Electrical Rating: 120 VAC, 60 HZ, .5 A
- Cycle Time: 7.5 minutes per cycle
- Warranty: 1 years
- Bi-lateral operation
What Does it Do?
- Reduces Pain
- Reduces Edema
- Mimics the Lymphatic System
- Promotes Lymphatic Flow by Moving Fluid in the Proper Physiological Direction (distal to proximal)
- Stimulates Circulation to Promote Wound Healing
- Delivers Continuous Flow
- Bilateral Operation
- Lightweight . Portable . Easy to Use . Cost-Effective.
Contact us now to get a personalised advice and a quote.