Sigvaris compreflex wraps are a innovative replacement to traditional bandaging and compression stockings. Used in varicose veins, Ulcers and lymphoedema
Why choose Sigvaris Compreflex wraps?
- ACCUTAB devices are unique, clinically tested and proven to give accurate compression each time
- Oedema often changes even after the decongestion phase of lymphoedema therapy. Here the wrap is the first choice!
- Self-checking through own readjustment of the pressure
- Wearing without effort
- After surgery, a wrap is often more comfortable than a compression garment.
- Individual adjustment during the day
- Breathable and comfortable
- Cost-effective (fewer visits at the clinic!)
Compreflex product family features:
- Soft, conforming Breath-O-Prene® material provides a comfortable fit and wicks away moisture
- Easy care – machine wash and dry
- Contoured calf, knee and thigh pattern providing a superior fit
- Unique elbow design for 90-degree range of motion for arm-sleeve
- With a front stretch panel to secure the garment in place and straps that rollback, the garment is easy to don and adjust, improving compliance
- Easy to use
- Strap extenders – extends the size ranges up to 10 cm for calf and thigh
- Mix and match all models according to patients needs
Click here to call us and buy